When you are a member of the CFU you become part of an organization of freelancers which together can:
- Take action for better standards for freelancers.
- Provide valuable services you can't access alone.
- Combat social isolation prevalent in the freelancer lifestyle by organizing ways to connect with other freelancers in person and online (via the Members' Forum).
To be a member of the union, you need to submit yearly membership dues of $125. You can do that in a number of ways:
- Use the form to the left to pay a full year's dues with your credit card (We are unable to accept payment plans at this time)
- Send an Interac Money Transfer by email. Put your name and email in the message to: interac [@] canadianfreelanceunion.ca
- Send a cheque to this address along with your name and email:
Unifor Canadian Freelance Union
27331 43rd Ave.
Aldergrove BC, V4W 1R9
Already a member?
Know someone who should be a member of the CFU, but isn't? Use this page to recruit them so you can help build the power of YOUR union!