• Amount 1
  • Your Info 2
  • Payment 3


Continue Back

Renew your membership

When you are a member of the CFU you are part of an organization of freelancers which together can:

To be a member of the union, you need to submit yearly membership dues of $125. You can do that in a number of ways:

  • Use the form to the left to pay a full year's dues with your credit card. 
  • Send an Interac Money Transfer by email. Put your name and email in the message to: interac [@] canadianfreelanceunion.ca
  • Send a cheque to this address along with your name and email:

Unifor Canadian Freelance Union
27331 43rd Ave.
Aldergrove BC, V4W 1R9

Want to build the union?
Know someone who should be a member of the CFU, but isn't? Use this page to recruit them so you can help build the power of YOUR union!

Who's donating

Showing 11 reactions